English
assignment
”
the closest person in my life "
I have one older brother and one younger
brother. My older brother is now studying at one of the campus in the Jakarta area
and my younger brother studied in kindergarten. Three of us are very close and
like to help each other.
and
I also have a sister who is very close to me. usually my sister and I often do
activities together such as watching, eating out together and so forth. now my
sister just graduated from one of the colleges. we are very close because we
have a lot in common and also because of our age is not too much different.
in
addition to have a sister who is close to me, I also have a friend , a good
friend and close to me usually we used to walk together or do school work
together. but even now we've passed and not a school anymore but still frequent
walks together or each word or telpon each other. although now my best friend
and my best friend is different campuses.
I am
now also a new entry as a student. but although I am still new to the
neighborhood around but I've had a friend , a good friend with me and we often
do the work together and help each other.
Komentar
Posting Komentar